EDUCATION I BUSINESS I HEALTH
20+ Years of Business Experience
A Global Reach with Vast Experience
Over time we have learned the strategies and skills necessary to lead, manage, and motivate employees all over the world.
Coaching with a one-of-a-kind, unique approach...
We lead the linear thinker through a creative process to help you work through building trust, improving listening skills, and increasing productivity by incorporating a unique approach with easy to apply skills.
Reach for the Sky
We know the language of business
Drawing on her improvisational comedy skills and education, Claire Billingsley uses her engaging laugh and smile coupled with her ability to quickly read people to engage your audience.
- Leading in the Workplace
- Time Management
- Change Management
- Presentation Skills
Your organization and industry are unique, so you need a learning solution that’s just as unique.
- Team Building
- Presentation Skills
Over the years, my fascination with building effective teams and healthy cultures has led to the development of a training approach that combines practical business insights with improvisational techniques and humor in addressing a wide range of workplace challenges.
With almost 80 episodes spanning 6 seasons,Coffee With Claire (CWC) has a strong presence with its fans and followers.
An Extensive Background
- 20 + Years of Business Experience
- Trained Executive Business Coach
- Board member and Chairman of the Board at The University of North Texas Professional Leadership Program, College of Business
- Held Management positions with Sylvan Learning Systems, FASTSIGNS International, and TONI and GUY Hairdressing Academy
- Top 25 Women to Watch” in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal
- Author of several books
- Host and Executive Producer of the “Coffee with Claire” podcast
- Presented in multiple countries across the globe
The Best Of Us
Words from our Clients
Claire has added flaire, creativity, and humor to our program and was an absolute delight to work with – no ego- just pure “how can I help to make this session rock” – and she did. Draw on Claire’s creativity and expertise. You won’t be disappointed.”
The second testimonial should be in a box like they have it: Claire has an amazing sense about her and a gift for enrolling everyone in the process at hand. She is a true treasure and I am lucky to have had the chance to work with her.